Saturday, December 23

here i am... in the middle of the night blogging... i just cant sleep for the past few nights... not that i have problems bothering me, its just that i cant fall asleep... it incredible that my eyes are always wide open till like 4 or 5 pm... anyway... just changed my skin for the blog... i think through it... i've been too addicted to food... any kinda food, these past few days, being stuck at home, i've watching lots and lots of cook show... from jamie oliver's "the naked chef","just jamie" to keith floyd's "forever floyd".. it's like i'm being surrounded by food, food and more food... to confirm my addiction, i changed my blog skin, add the link to jamie oliver's webpage.. i guess, maybe i should set sight on being a cook in the future... maybe be a bit like jamie, i just find it so cool to cook up alot of wicked tasting food that many would die just to have a taste of it... so perhaps i should really sit down and consider this job option some day.. anyway, being a chef is quite lucrative i should say... could earn myself thousands.. provided i'm of those five-star standards of course... well, that's for the future.. for now, i have my home's kitchen for me to experiment more quirky food to whip up... however, the lack of an oven is a minus to me... cause i cant seem to bake without an oven... then again.. not all the gourmet needs an oven to produce.. we could fry, steam, boil, sauteed and many more.. even freezing is a way ok!!! alright.. enough of this and... christmas is coming... have a merry and palatable christmas everyone!!! cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home