Thursday, September 4

day off... at home

today's my day off in my first week of work.

worked consecutive 2 days closing. and from tomorrow i'll be working 2 consecutive opening shifts. much to be learned but i'm getting the hang of it. menu wise, should be quite alright with it. i guess. yesterday finally saw one of the kitchen in-charge at work. kee lim i think was his name.*pardon if the name is spelt wrongly* nice guy, slowly taught me how to prepare the oven-baked and pizzas. he's a malaysian, got the strong accent and his face reminds me of clement. lols.

i woke up at 1.30 today. am gonna continue watching Karena's movie. the past few days have been spent watching some other japanese shows, so now must go watch her movies again.

i'm getting worse too, from using my laptop in the living room, to using it at dining table, to now, using it on my bed.haha...
anyway, that's all for today. will check if the other mates going down to yew tee tomorrow. i wanna play ball... at yew tee, with my mates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home