Monday, September 28

Bintan~ Bintan~

and so... No hong kong for now but at least there's still bintan.
well, it ain't that bad after all i guess! :)
at least i still get to go out of SINGAPORE. (does not include going to sentosa or ubin okay!)

3D2N of sand, water and indonesian food should be good for recharging my battery after a long 2009.
can't wait for it~ can't wait for it~ heh. hopefully everything can be settled quickly and we're good to go come december. *prays hard*

i've been working alot lately. nydc seems to like have become my second home. tsk. not a good sign.
will be trying my luck at the nike outlet next to big O and also that fred perry counter at tangs. see which of it will employ. its time to have a change of environment. have been in F&B for far too long. i need something new to give me that extra push to like my job. not finding that in F&B alrdy. retail here i come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home