Tuesday, December 26

ok... here are the pictures i took during my outing... have fun whilst viewing the pixs ok...
this is JIEYING, beside the dragon statue at haw par villathis is calvin and wilson on the bus... they were looking at the mag they just bought... looks interesting
the scenery of sentosa i took with my phone.. nice huh? that's huihan, me and joel lim... i have a darn messy hair that day... it sucks to have a bad hair day... look at huihan's expression! haha... he wasn't really expecting this one... that's me and JIEYING... hahathe 3e2 guys plus JOEL LIM!!!...yunye getting sprayed with the spray that he bought to "ambush" us... anyway, he gets the taste of his own med yeah... haha... and if you look properly, the foam actually formed a heart shape on his head there...
that is yun ye and me before our movie... i look better after some touching up done to my hair.. haha... and reiterate again..(yunye... my best bud)the nice little cat that i took after our movies... i actually stomped my feet on the floor to scare this little furry thing to make him stay like that for a while... haha... i'm sorry.. for that little evil action...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home