Thursday, August 30

WORK HARD boy!

it has been a very very long time since i last posted. did not have the mood and time to blog... why? cause i'm busy mugging for O levels already!!!

first is A maths, then will be E maths, continued by physics, lastly my chemistry!!! english and chinese will be left till the last hour before the paper then i will go bother about it.

after a long 2 years of wanting to go poly for my aerospace course, these few days was filled with the idea of going to JC for a change. for that fresh idea that came out of a sudden, i am mugging super hard now. especially on my maths... LOLS. i have been thinking of getting into some of the top JCs recently. so got to WORK HARD for it! maybe a 10 or 11 for my L1R5 will be nice?
so people, please do not be put of by me not entertaining anyone for the next month or 2 okay.
lastly, these blog should also be dead for the next month or 2 as well, unless there is something that i must really post or i will die kind of thing, if not please do not pester me to update my blog.
take care people! gonna miss you all!!! all the best for the O levels! and WORK HARD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home