Wednesday, May 7

I'm feeling little blue, little down little sad

i'm so so emo today.

i was either quiet or super restless. seriously i don't know why i'm behaving this way lately :(
i'm not a girl, so can't be that i've got PMS, and i'm not 40 or 50 years old that menopause have started kicking in. so yes. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME.

emo kelvin = not a happy kelvin = don't try to agitate me, or else...

can i get this lousy feeling away from me?

ARGH!!!

its like i've lost interest in so so many things. even basketball, which was like my life. the only thing that is keeping interested is that i've got a chance to wear eng tat hornet's jersey that's all.

school is such a bore. seriously. i dread to wake up early everyday and attend school. lessons are like 'can't it end faster?' and the fact that practical tests and mini projects are all on their way to knock on my door is causing me to tremble. cause at this point of time, i'm really doubting my own ability to be able to do the modules. don't even bother thinking of aerospace tech for next sem, kelvin. clear the obstacles that you're about to face, then start thinking of aerospace.

:( :( :(

tomorrow's gonna be a long day. i'm wondering how am i supposed to survive that. sigh. and thursday, i so dread going to CATS, cause of another freakingly irritating guy in the class.

who would & have the ability to alleviate my moody feeling away from me? i seriously need that kind soul to help me NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home