Monday, September 8

pray people

OK.

people, those who're good at consoling, please feel free to console me this whole week.

people who're into religious belief, please counsel me about the presence of god in our lives and convince me to find a religion to fall onto in times of uncertainty.

for those who're good at thinking in a positive perspective, please talk to me double the time you normally would talk to me. so that you'll change my negative mindset.

for those who normally gym/basketball/work with me, psycho me to gym/basketball/work more to get myself distracted and not think of what has happened.

for those who're good analyst, please find me and help me analyse the situation that i'm facing right now.

for those who have connection with the lecturers, examiners, or the board of ngee ann poly/ school of engineering, please help me bribe/talk/question/force them to let me know what is the reason for their actions.

for those freaking foreigner who're in ngee ann, especially those who went through the same course as me, i want to let you know that you people are fucking bunch of ass-es who can't speak proper english and yet come compete with us for spaces. please learn your damn fucking english well before you come here. conversing with you people is like conversing with some speaking jibberish.

all the people mentioned above. if you could help me in the ways as i've listed, i'll be thankful and in a way or another return you this BIG BIG favour.

anyway, in case that you all want to know what happened, i won't say a word about it till next week. so if you all want to know, wait till next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home