Sunday, November 16

18th birthday.

oh ya. it's my birthday today! i'm officially 18. lotsa thing that i'll be able to do without fear of getting caught by police? haha.

spent the whole of yesterday working at nydc. left at 11pm with fishball cheeks. headed to geylang for beef kway teow and carrot cake. i haven't ate the whole day, so that meal was like my first. fishball cheeks was the first to wish me happy birthday! then wils, and joash followed. don't know why when i saw wils' message, i felt happy? like so rare he'll text me.
headed down to kallang leisure park to look for a mac to sit down and chat with fishball cheeks, we ended up walking for 45 mins from the beef kway teow shop to the mac, cause we couldn't find it plus it wasn't near to the leisure park at all. fishball cheeks got me a slice of brownie as my birthday cake. aww~ i almost teared luh! so long never had someone getting me cake for my birthday. THANKS! FISHBALL CHEEKS(:

left mac at 3, walked fishball cheeks home then cabbed home myself.

today, i'm gonna get my new phone! my current phone is like a crap. maybe will meet fishball cheeks again for a meal later. shall pass andrew the jeans and t-shirt in the noon. :)


happy birthday to me again :)

a year older, a tad wiser. haha

hey long friend, i was expecting you to be one of the first few to text me, got bit disappointed when i didn't receive your message. i've suddenly realised we haven't really contacted each other since the last time we met. is the long friend title going to turn into distant friend soon? i hope not uh. let's have a good chat someday soon. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home