Thursday, October 1

pissed to the max!!!

went to jean yip for haircut. had been eager to get a new hairstyle for a change.
served by this fucking fat guy who then phone the hairstylist.
came one middle aged malay bitch who don't seem to have any idea of what i'm talking.
told her how i want it and she did a completely different thing. i said shaved and pointed to the bottom half of my hair. she happily shaved slope for me. FUCK! that goes for my sideburns as well. DOUBLE FUCK!!
am never gonna step into any jean yip salon anymore.

now i finally do understand one thing. going for the more expensive stuff sometimes don't give you the shit that you want. instead, they blow you away with a completely different thing and leave you there to screw yourself for choosing it. i just screwed myself. now on, i'm going to samantha's hairstylist. period.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Old Beng said...

Ha ha ha, pardon me, don't know why I find it so funny.

October 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home