Monday, January 1

YEAH :) i' done with my spring-cleaning!!! haha... got my sec 4 textbooks from my lovely joel ng kuan boon... that inspired me to tidy up my messy little corner which is full of everything dirty... the most incredible being, those notes which earlier last year, has been deemed as "missing" by me, actually reappeared among the mountainous stack of papers among other stuffs at the corner... started cleaning at 4, just finished it minutes ago... haha, threw away alot of stuffs, recovered alot of notes which maybe of help for my revision this year... after this, i shall continue to finish up my remaining homework... i still have another maths and chinese paper to finish... i actually stayed up on new year's day to do my homework... i was doing maths and some chem from 1am to 5 plus in the morning... of course in between, i was watching an andy lau movie which was aired on channel 8, after that, i was still wide awake... so surfed the net till about 6.30am? read the newspaper till about 7 before going to bed and then waking up again at noon... this is serious man... i'm getting serious insomnia... i just cant get myself to sleep... i'm always still wide awake even though its 3-4am in the morning... i hope this won't go on when school starts, i cant afford to be like this during school term... i'll go berserk in class i guess? ok... i'll to sleep early tonight... after i'm done with my tv shows that is... must get ready alot of things before school reopen... and concentrate on my studies after it has.. hopefully everything will go just fine for me.. lets pray for that to happen... my aunt meed my help with dinner... ok... so help is on her way.. tata!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home