Friday, October 16

Humans.

i like taking quiet bus rides home after work.
helps the quiet thoughts of life, people and myself to creep into my head.
on other times, i get crazy ideas about life and so.



today this came through my mind.
humans, they believe they're the descendants of apes. sometimes i beg to differ.
humans, they claim to be very complex. i disagree to this.
humans, they claim to be smart, we all know the facts.
humans are thirsty creatures. very very thirsty ones. ones that can never be satisfied no matter what.


humans always tell each other to be satisfied with what one have. i think its bullshit.
no single person can say that they're satisfied. 
they claim to be satisfied, but its actually just a mask to hide away the urge to crave for more.


if vampires are proven to exist,
i'd say humans are scientifically another species of vampires. they, lust for blood. we, lust for almost everything that's available to vie for. power, money, women/men, and status.
the saying, 'the grass is always greener on the other side' pretty much came from the mouth of people who look for excuses to justify the fact that they're not contented.


humans, pretty much are like that. they don't think its wrong. it been like that since the start, so long that it's a subconscious thing to do that no one ever sees the wrong in thirsting for more.


i may be wrong in my thoughts, but from my very own eyes, the world's playing itself this way to me. i write what i see, i write what i hear, i write what i feel. judgement of people are never balanced. to me, this is what my judgement of humans is. even i see myself to be so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home