Monday, January 22

I'M SICK people... was supposed to go to school today, but early in the morning felt damn hot... so presumed that i as down with a fever... i was hoping that it will go off, but sadly, it didn't... so therefore, i was sticking to my bed with 2 blankets over me, plus a jacket... i was trying to like " yi du gong du" lahz... since i was feeling hot, why not cover myself up so that i would sweat out the heat in me... but alas, it never succeed... so here i am now, still feeling that freaking heat from my body... not to mention that my body is aching now ok... i still got a match against bukit view tomorrow lahz... i gotta get well by tomorrow... i don't want to be seating on the bench and watch my mates play... i WANNA contribute!!! went down to sports hall to pass the B'girls the first aid kit... haha... the moment lynn saw me, she asked a such an annoying question...
Lynn:"u pon school or wad?!"
me:"I'm SICK lahz!!!"
freak right? do i look like i'm those who like to "pon" school?
but at least she noticed my lips were kind of pale, so maybe she understood that i was really sick... then talked to mr Ang for awhile, before going to take a look on the fixtures and stuffs... was wondering whether to stay and watch their match against tanglin... but decided not to... saw michael, his right arm and fist were in cast... so i asked him what happened...
me:"coach!! what happened to your hand?"
michael:"broken... broken finger..."
i was like... oh.. ok... then left from the sports hall... went home to continue with my "sweat therapy"
dinner's ready... i'm off to eat my meal... byes... hope everything goes well for tomorrow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home