Tuesday, February 6

haha... i decided to not do my homework so early... that's why i am blogging right now... i'm a lazy guy, as most people will know me... anyway, tomorrow is the first match of B'boys west zone second round... we're playing the first game, versus River Valley high... hope to beat them... i'm in sort of high spirits. hopefully could be at my best for tomorrow so i think even if i said that i'll do my homework later, most probably it is never going to happen alright... lots of people have wished me luck for my second round matches...(especially shiang ming, she's in rv, my ex-classmate... even more potent cause got someone from their side giving me luck) after that we'll be facing jurong(michael said their fast breaks damn good.. got to look out for that too!) followed by UNITY... wow. must not let them trash us as if we are other schools that they have trashed... we also have swiss cottage and kranji for our last 2 matches... west zone top four... this goal, we'll have to work extra extra hard for it... but of course, with the presence of our beloved coach, everything should be alright, hopefully. so people, lets clasp our hands together and pray for dunearn's 12 B'boys player that the competition we go in favour of us... and that whatever obstacles are conquered! god bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home