Sunday, June 8

it's sunday 8th of june 2008 at 5.46am.

lets say i was sort of asked to post this one.

a few hours back, saw my friendster had a new friend's request. i didn't know who on earth was this girl that was trying to add me. but being a friendly guy, i accepted.

gave me a comment so i replied back with one. and on and on we went replying one another's comment in that short 1 hour, even whilst i'm playing sushido on viwawa. -_-

anyway, its close to 5.51am now, and i'm chatting with her on msn, and just a few moments ago i was nicely asked to post the sentence below:

"TODAY I MADE FRIEND AND CHATTED WITH THAT GIRL, NAMED ZIQUN"

zq: cannot write met, cause haven't physically met u yet.

i'm mad. seriously. at 5 something in the morning, i'm still chatting with someone on msn when i should be asleep.

since i'm already updating, might as well say this,
later at 7pm, i'm having my final match for the first round of the youth cup. versus geylang serai csc. JIA YOU HORNETS!!! jia you myself!!! ALL THE BEST!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home