Wednesday, June 4

my hundredth post

YAY!

common test's over!!! hurray!~
but engineering mechanics was a total disaster. i'll be thanking god if i even managed to pass the subject. damn! result of never studying. sigh sigh~ lucky i studied for EG1 and ELTECH or else i can just go find any wall and bang on it.

just came back from my balling session. played with tiong yee, oswa and gary! hah what a coincidence to bump into him there. plus before that he messaged me regarding the clementi csc stuff. i'll be training for the inter cons game with clementi csc, thanks to gary for the recommendation!

its a good thing i balled with gary. made me realise what i've forgotten since the end of last year competition. my defense was utterly horrible today. lucky he tipped me and i realise my mistake. and thanks to oswa to help me try out the defensive moves. though i'm slower than what i used to be, but i'm getting the hang of it again. just tt my knees not in very good condition, so still bit slow. I'LL WORK HARD TO REGAIN WHAT I LOST!!! tomorrow, i shall make MI cry with my 3pointers and my defense. :D:D:D

yeah. tomorrow. versus millenia institute. 8.30pm at kembangan. we WILL win, we WILL get to 2nd round. cause we are a TEAM!

so anyone who wants to support can come down yea! the venue, as the BAS says, is just right beside kembangan mrt station. so please do come and support eng tat hornets alright! :)

GOOD LUCK MATES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home