Friday, February 9

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!
i felt like a complete dumbo today... i was wondering, did my basketball skill dropped? or wad, but seriously, i wasn't going accept the fact that we lost to jurong sec by 2 points that easily... truthfully, if you ever asked the people there, they will say that dunearn and jurong, the skills, speed, defence... everything, totally on par. yet we lost... i admit that i was still abit slack in this game, at least the beginning. i could not even catch the ball properly for the first 7 minutes or so in the first quarter. coach was fuming mad at me ok. was so so terribly disappointed in myself. i was wondering to myself, where did the kelvin that played so hard in malaysia and in those holidays training's friendly went to? did the fact that i am in the school team made me proud? worse still, after that little compliment, i think i did got bit high and let down in my defense, thinking that it is damn good... RUBBISH man. i feel like slapping myself in the face to wake myself out. i need to do some polishing to myself. my shooting, defense, stamina. EVERYTHING!
Monday's match is against Unity sec. ok people feared them, but i am not going to let that scare me away even before playing. Jurong, this strong team, we already pit ourselves against them and showed people that we're on par, so it goes the same for unity. and the fact that we're not allowed to lose anymore games if west zone top four is our goal. so no matter what, i'll change, i'll get myself there and give out everything against unity. i still want that west zone top four! it will be hard for us, but no matter what, lets try, if no one in west zone have beaten unity till this stage, lets be the first to try to accomplish it! also, i'm praying very hard for those in the team who feels that they are not needed because of the fact that they do not have a chance to play. i really want to hit them hard on the head. i feel that they are very selfish, cause just by not playing does not make them have the right to give out comments and not work hard. we work hard as a team. i would never want a team with players who never work hard but yet gets medal or whatever achievements. KENNETH. this is for you. don't think that you are a bench warmer, then it gives you the permission to give us the attitude that you don't want to help the team. NEVER EVER THINK THAT WAY. you are still needed ok.
that sums up my deepest thought for the day. i actually cried just now ok. so this shows how important the whole competition is to me, and not only me. Tiong yee, hui han, wei quan, oswa, dong sheng, rui da, zhijie... everyone of us. our graduating year and we want to have some greater achievements for ourselves to be proud of! so lets hope that everything and everybody will put their hands together to lift us up to our goal. lets not forget coach's hopes on the team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home