Tuesday, March 27

i'm so so free today!! haha. i've been slacking for the whole day, today. why? cause I'M SICK and i'm not in school! must have been the saturdays and sundays that i've been enjoying too much that mother nature wants me to be sick in order to keep me in reality. anyway, it have been an very wonderful weekend, which i want to share.

saturday
woke up late, stayed in my bed till late afternoon. went down to kfc to get myself my lunch! hee. it was exceptionally yummy! maybe cause i haven't ate kfc for the past week or so.
after receiving a message, then i headed down to wilson's house for our mahjong session. his mum going back to indonesia and his sis not at home, so its up to us to wreak havoc there. there were five of us there. celine,huihan,joash,me and wilson!
played for 2 hours before celine made a move to meet her friends or family, followed by huihan going home and then me and joash went to kap to do homework. haven't done much, cause i left most of them at home, so i was more of like fooling around than doing homework.
joash and i decided to play initial d at jurong point. we were like mad freaks when we reached there and played for an hour.(both of our cars levelled up. yay!) walked around jurong point, to spot a puma shoe which i liked!! went home thinking about that shoe, while joash went back to wilson's house to stay for the night.

sunday
woke up late again, quickly rushed to meet zhijie,ying xue,peishan and shandy for shopping. i've only realised that my rushing actually made me reached there at our meeting point the earliest. follwed by zhijie and the 3 girls.
alighted at city hall, followed the 3 girls to new urban male store at citylink, they bought some stuffs and zhijie was looking for his slipper, but he didn't buy it there anyway. next stop was marina square, where 'I' bought that PUMA SHOE!! =) cost me 80 bucks alright but i'm happy cost i got myself a sneaker that i wanted. had lunch at macdonalds. somemore shopping for the girls, and off we go to town.
walked aimlessly in cathay cineplex, then cabbed down to cineleisure where we bought tickets for mr bean's holiday. then went to heeren cause zhijie is getting his new slippers there. and i bought myself a fourskin bermudas. =)) the show finished at about nine plus and everyone headed home straight. (the 3 girls on a cab, me and zhijjie on bus). was so overjoyed that i stayed up till quite late. messaged ying xue till midnight. it was her birthday after midnight, so she stayed up..(quite a no brainer way to celebrate birthday), and that marked the end of my weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home