Thursday, February 15

ok... i'm back blogging... i just finished some CNY spring cleaning... tough job for me who hardly do any housework... anyway, a recall of the past days. it have been a very boring 4 days of school so far. tomorrow is CNY celebration in school, so school's gonna end early. that's a YAY to me ok. i suddenly started to hate school, thought lessons are still bearable. the fact that the school itself is a bore to me, not the lessons. nevertheless, i still have to attend, cause i still want to get good grades for my o levels, then the rest will be history. no more schools with uniform for me anymore!
Wednesday was the worst day ever, i lost my temper during the match again. this time we lost to swiss cottage, by i think 4 or 6 points. damn. was partly my fault, cause i fouled swiss's guy twice in the dying minutes. that's only the opening, the peak of the whole thing was like me kicking the chair and coach saw it! god bless me. during the debrief, he scolded me and hui han for our LOUSY attitude. hui han gave him a very black face, when the game was going on, then he substituted him out. me was because of my actions and the way i talked to the referees. i think i heard him saying that he's not going to put me to play in the last game against kranji. oh brother, so i just blew up my last game in the competition representing dunearn. but well, i'm just hoping that some miracles will happen and he will put me to play, even for a short while i'm happy enough. the whole thing on wednesday was a TRAGEDY. didn't expect that kinda thing to happen.
today was the best day of the week, i had history lesson which was like BORING, i kept falling asleep and zaharah would spurt out all those nonsensical thing. but was quite humorous lahz... then was physics, i was sleeping in his class, i was enjoying the moment sleeping, when the fire alarm went off, so.. as expected, we all evacuated to the field. stayed there for a period or more, then heading to the hall to listen to mr wong talk. the whole process ate up mdm khong's geography lesson! yes! one less boring lesson.. recess was extra long.. so we had enough time to eat, then play our beloved soccer... then was social studies where zaharah continues her nonsensical verses on me again. SHIT man, its like she was picking on me... thou i quite enjoyed it lahz, cause what she say always has a comical effect on us. the rest of the lesson was normal.. plus extra peer tutoring, i was tutored by JY, hah, my maths was hardcore lousy, but the worksheet was easy, so still managed to do most of it, then some needed JY's help... quiet throughout cause was damn concentrated on the worksheet. after all that, went home with wei quan after the bloody heavy rain had subdued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home