Monday, March 19

whew! i was superly hardworking today okay. managed to almost complete my holiday assignments.

firstly was down to my mum's stall to help her out. that was until about 11 or so. there was really a great deal of people buying what she sells. FOOD, breakfast. hah. that was kinda cool. so, i could safely say that i should have a pair of cooking hands, cause i've decended from a family with great cooking skills, so visibly supported by the fact that the food is always so popular with the people around, which in this case, is the people of west coast. hur hur...

it was yet another haircut session for me! my hair is like so thick please, the hairdresser face was like super shocked when she asked me how long i haven't cut my hair. its like only a month and my hair is like already damn thick lahz. i wonder, what makes my hair grow so much? ha. at least i love the new hairstyle i'm having now.

after haircut was homework marathon at king albert. there was, joash,wilson and calvin plus me. started to do chinese but gave up soon after, switched to do maths! i think i should be falling in love with maths, it looked more easier than the chinese i had. saw a few of my mac ex-colleagues, and they spotted me too! hey they haven't forgot me! yeah, and my conclusion was based upon how chiu ting sneaked up and whacked my shoulder. should go out with them one of these days. hah.
then chiu yen came, politely asking us to shift cause we're actually sitting on the party guests' seats. without choice we shifted, and i found an empty table and sat. chiu ting, found us another one, more comfortable than where we were. that's so sweet of chiu ting right? (thanks loads!!!) anyway, done abit more homework before heading down to queensway to collect joash's specs.

at queensway,I bought an ear stud!!! YAY. my first. it was quite big but i LIKED it! hehe... gonna show it to the rest one of these days. then headed down to cathay cineplex to look at some stuffs, found out that NUM actually have a store there. gonna get my braziliano praia there! hehe. shooping spree, here i come!!! after some walking, we went for some initial D before heading home. heh..

and so, back to school tomorrow. so dreadful to be back to school.. =s
good luck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home