Tuesday, June 10

groupings for 2nd round of youth cup

i've received this piece of information firstly from wei jian, then asked wei quan to confirm it with his kaixuan coach. since both speak of the same thing, i believe the information wouldn't be wrong.

Eng Tat Hornets are drawn together into Group X which comprises of:
Whye Nam,
WRS(woodlands ring sec),
Kaixuan,
and lastly, Qian Xi Youth

the first match for us will be tomorrow at kembangan at 8.30pm versus kaixuan.

oh boy~ have to face against my ex classmate + ex team mates. shits. i'm already beginning to feel nervous just thinking about it. i'm worried that the 3 of them have improved much much more then me that they are all better then me. :(

it's really not a promising prospect for me if it really is the truth. i don't want them to look at me and think, "oh~ this is what has become of kelvin, slow, lousy can't do anything. this hornets team must be desperate, that's why he's in the team"

maybe i think too much but this kind of things happen. i haven't been sleeping well lately cause every time i go to bed, i'll think of the past 3 matches of the first round. i think of all the mistakes, the missed shots, everything. let's hope it'll turn out better for me.

i'll be going down to school to shoot some baskets, provided elijah and tiong yee comes along. which i hope they will. i badly need some last minute conditioning on my defense. want to do some stuff that i used to do during training in secondary school. this is like my last resort? i can't think of any other way to strengthen up my defense. sigh~

well, good luck kelvin. and GOOD LUCK HORNETS! win all your game. play as if it's our last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home